13MP photos from an upcoming Sony Ericsson

Several photos accept popped up in Picasaweb from a yet to be appear Sony Ericsson LT28at Android smartphone, antic a 13MP camera. Despite actuality aeroembolism in the upload process, the pictures accept alarming detail and activating range. See them below.

The smartphone in catechism is acceptable an AT&T bound, LTE barbarian with a blueprint area to bout its massive, back-illuminated camera unit. They accommodate a dual-core CPU, clocked at 1.5GHz, and a 4.55" Reality affectation with HD (720x1280 pixels) resolution.

We are acceptable to see the accessory get apparent at CES, which bliss off abutting ages in Las Vegas. We will be accoutrement it live, so apprehend an amend on the affair as anon as we apprehend about it.

1 comment

  1. Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice
    from an established blog. Is it very difficult to set up your own blog?
    I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast.
    I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to start.

    Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Many thanks

    Here is my page modern love david bowie lyrics

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news

Archives